Long Apron “Chaps”
$295.79 – $336.59
Built in the USA.
Free shipping on orders over $100!
- No-Hassle Returns (Excludes Clearance Items)
- Fastest Lead Times in the Industry
Long Apron (Chaps)
Our Long Apron (commonly called “chaps”) provides superior protection for the lower body, covering the legs and waist area. Buckles around the waist and lower leg for freedom of movement. The lower leg buckles overlap around the calf, and ankle to give maximum protection while providing a controlled fit. These can be ordered to fit your inseam to properly cover and protect you.
Tuff-N-Lite® PPE products are treated with Micro-Texpur® anti-microbial to dramatically reduce harmful microbe growth resulting in reduced odors, mold, and mildew. Easily laundered in cold water and dried in low heat!
- Strongest composite apron available
- Extra protection in the lower body, groin, leg, and calf area with adjustable leg and waist straps.
- Comes in a variety of lengths designed to cover the top of the shoe.
- Treated with Micro-Texpur® anti-microbial to eliminate harmful microbe growth reducing odors, mold, and mildew.
- Cutting Station
- Edge Deletion
- Heavy Lifting
WARNING: Not to be used by electricians or near open circuits. This garment contains stainless steel and may pose a shock hazard.
TO PROPERLY MEASURE: Place a tape measure at the waist and let it drop to the floor; the measurement at the end of the measuring tape is the measurement of the apron length.
22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36"
Be the first to review “Long Apron “Chaps””
USA Manufactured + Lifetime Guarantee
Supreme Corporation creates all Tuff-N-Lite products in the United States at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Conover, North Carolina. For 50+ years, Supreme Corporation has been the leader in textile, yarn, and protective apparel products, led by its Tuff-N-Lite® products. All Tuff-N-Lite® products are backed by a lifetime guarantee on quality & workmanship.
There are no reviews yet.