Free shipping on orders over $100!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Returns
- Secure Payments
Our Plain Eddy is the perfect neck protection for you and your team. The Plain Eddy hangs over the back of a construction hard hat to protect the neck from falling glass or other sharp debris. Our Plain Eddy is knitted in orange fabric offering high visibility. The strap fits standard hard hats but can be adjusted to fit most hats. Our Plain Eddy provides the same cut, slash, and abrasion-resistant you’ve come to expect from the Tuff-N-Lite® garments. The Plain Eddy works well in a number of industries, especially construction, mining, forestry, and glass manufacturing.
All Tuff-n-Lite® apparel is treated with Micro-Texpur® Antimicrobial to impede harmful bacterial growth, reduces odors, mold, and mildew. Easily laundered in cold water and dried in low heat!
- Ounce for ounce 15 times stronger than steel
- Extreme cut, slash, and abrasion resistance
- Adjustable strap for hard hat
- Can be washed and disinfected without harm
- Virtually unaffected by UV rays over time
- Up to 10X more abrasion resistant than carbon steel
- One of the strongest materials known to man
- Extra protection for the neck area
- Hangs over the back of a construction hard hat
- Orange fabric offering high visibility
- Treated with Micro-Texpur® anti-microbial to eliminate harmful microbe growth reducing odors, mold and mildew
- Offered in a lite, more breathable version
- One size fits most
- Glass Handling
- Craning Glass
Our Reflective Eddy (Product code ED 084 ONESZ ROR) offers the same protection as our Plain Eddy but has a reflective strip for extra visibility. Our Lite Eddy (Product code ED 484 ONESZ ORA) provides the same protection as our other Eddys, but offers more breathability.