Pro Air Hockey Sock
Trusted by NHL hockey players and Olympic athletes worldwide. Limited quantities available.
Free shipping on orders over $100!
- No-Hassle Returns (Excludes Clearance Items)
- Fastest Lead Times in the Industry
Worn in the 2010 Winter Olympics and by many professional NHL hockey teams.
- Ounce for ounce 15x stronger than steel
- Higher cut resistance than pure aramid
- Lightweight breathable armor
- Soft and flexible
- Outstanding moisture-wicking properties
- Micro-Texpur® antibacterial reduces odor and fungus
- Can be washed without harm
- Virtually unaffected by UV rays over time
- Exceeds cut level A5
1 review for Pro Air Hockey Sock
5.00 out of 5 stars
Add a review
USA Manufactured + Lifetime Guarantee
Supreme Corporation creates all Tuff-N-Lite products in the United States at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Conover, North Carolina. For 50+ years, Supreme Corporation has been the leader in textile, yarn, and protective apparel products, led by its Tuff-N-Lite® products. All Tuff-N-Lite® products are backed by a lifetime guarantee on quality & workmanship.
Matt Cox –
I have two pairs of these socks. I began wearing them in 2012 and I rotate back and forth between the two pairs. I am only now, 8 years later re ordering another pair! These are the best! They act as a compression sock while also providing a much needed safety layer. The socks are comfortable and I would highly recommend to anyone.